By M Mitescu; I Susnea
"Stressing universal features and genuine functions of the main used microcontrollers, this sensible consultant presents readers with hands-on wisdom of the way to enforce 3 households of microcontrollers (HC11, AVR, and 8051). in contrast to the remainder of the sea of literature on person chips, Microcontrollers in perform provides side-by-side comparisons and an outline that treats the structures as resources on hand for implementation. jam-packed with hundred of useful examples and workouts to foster mastery of innovations and information, the consultant additionally comprises a number of prolonged tasks. by means of treating the fewer pricey 8-bit and RISC microcontrollers, this information-dense handbook equips scholars and home-experimenters with the information to place those units into operation."--Jacket. Read more...
Read or Download Microcontrollers in practice PDF
Similar microprocessors & system design books
Facing electronic filtering equipment for 1-D and 2-D indications, this ebook offers the theoretical heritage in sign processing, protecting issues reminiscent of the z-transform, Shannon sampling theorem and quick Fourier rework. a whole bankruptcy is dedicated to the layout of time-continuous filters which gives an invaluable initial step for analog-to-digital filter out conversion.
Are looking to construct your individual robots, flip your rules into prototypes, regulate units with a working laptop or computer, or make your individual cellphone functions? it is a snap with this ebook and the Arduino open resource digital prototyping platform. start with six enjoyable initiatives and attain remarkable effects quick. achieve the knowledge and adventure to invent your personal cool contraptions.
- Digital Signal Processing Laboratory, Second Edition
- Digital fundamentals with PLD programming
- Embedded Systems Design
- Innovations in Embedded and Real-Time Systems Engineering for Communication
- What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
Additional info for Microcontrollers in practice
10. VCC2 VPP I0 GND2 T1 TxD R1 R2 OK1 1 6 5 2 4 R3 RxD R5 CNY17 GND2 GND GND Fig. 10. 10 Basic Principles of Networking with Microcontrollers 45 The current generated by I0 closes to the ground either through the transistor T1, when this is saturated, or through the LED of the optocoupler OK1, when T1 is blocked. As a consequence, the waveform of the signal in the collector of the optocoupler’s transistor reproduces the TxD signal. Such a circuit can be used for point-to-point communication systems to transmit data at 9600 bps, over cables a few kilometers long.
8 Programming the Asynchronous Serial Interface 37 In the operating mode 0, the interface acts like a serial shift register. The serial shift clock has a ﬁxed frequency, equal to f osc /12. Eight data bits are transmitted, starting with the least signiﬁcant bit (LSB). In mode 1, 10 bits are shifted from (to) SBUF: one start bit, eight data bits (LSB ﬁrst) and one stop bit. The communication speed is variable and programmable using the system timer. In operating modes 2 and 3, nine data bits are sent, packed by a start bit and a stop bit.
Waveforms illustrating the level conversion performed by MAX232 power supply. Most of the projects described in this book use this circuit. The schematic of an RS232 interface using MAX232 is shown in Fig. 6. 7 shows the waveforms of a signal before and after the MAX232 driver. 2 Differential Communication. The Interfaces RS422 and RS485 The RS232 interface guarantees safe transmission up to a distance of 15 meters, at a maximum communication speed of 19 200 baud. In practice, these limits are often exceeded, but the overall reliability of the communication system drops.